Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Mini-Vacation for Me (?)

I will be out of town for the next few days visiting my in-laws whom I love very much-- their lack of air-conditioning (turn of the century-- last century-- home) not so much.

I will try to continue posting while I am gone but just in case I am not able I'd like to recommend two blogs for heavy reading: Secondhand Smoke is Wesley J. Smith's blog and he covers bioethics issues, you'll find a link toward the bottom of this page on the right, and Sister Toldjah's blog-- she does a really nice job of covering politics from a conservative angle on a daily basis-- a link to her blog is also further down the screen on the right.

I've turned in another column for LifeNews.com. I apologize for not writing one more freqently. I had one written on Hillary but she dropped out so a rewrite was in order. I think you will like this one on Barack Obama.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

McCain, Obama offer different visions on taxes
http://angelqueen.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=254180#254180

Anonymous said...

Fed up with presidential clowns? Time to vote 'None of the above'!

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=67427

That is cracy. McCain is the lesser evil.
http://angelqueen.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=252473#252473