Wednesday, November 5, 2008

God Is In Control

I know that today is disappointing for many but remember: God is in control.

It's easy to feel that last night and today are harbingers of doom but that is not the case. We survived eight years of Bill Clinton. We survived his first two years in office with a Democrat-controlled House, Senate and White House. We will survive this as well.

I have one request: if you are not involved in the movement, get involved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, we will survive because we are alive. It's the children in the womb over the next years that I cry about. Obama said we must look out for one another. Who will look out for the unborn? According to Obama, Planned Parenthood will.

Laura Echevarria said...

And you are right anonymous. I have more to say on this subject but didn't want to be down right out of the gate. I will have a great deal to say to "pro-lifers" who voted for Obama.