Vote
I haven't voted yet. I'm at work (our school is open today) and didn't get to go before school started so I'll be going afterward.
If you haven't voted, please do so. It is a great privilege and a great responsibility. We have been granted the right to vote and that right comes with an obligation to use it.
Also, if you are voting for a third party candidate instead of McCain, please reconsider. Eight years from now, no one will remember that 2 percent voted for Candidate X or even who Candidate X was but they will remember the major party candidate who lost by 1 percent.
John McCain has been consistent in his pro-life record and isn't one to go with the flow. He would have no problem defying pro-abortion leadership in the House and the Senate. He would stand his ground and would not falter.
Please vote today and please vote for John McCain.



No comments:
Post a Comment