Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Radio Program to Air on July 4th

Somehow it seems appropriate that the first airing of my online radio program should begin on July 4th. This first show will only run 15 minutes at 7:30 a.m. EST. And since it's not all that interesting to hear myself talk, I'm keeping it short for that first episode. I hope the show picks up speed and ends up with listeners who call in. Please tune in to Blog Talk Radio for my show.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Russell said...

Whatever became of your show? I first became aware of you when I found the listing for your show, just minutes before it was to air, and was interested to hear what you had to say. I never heard anything, and have come back several times looking for an updated time or an archived episode. Will you be pursuing this?

Laura Echevarria said...

I will but I need to work out some bugs. I thought I was ready to go and discovered that I wasn't. I figured out what I was doing wrong but rather late in the game. I'm planning on doing something possibly this weekend.