Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sarah Palin-- Yes!

God bless her! I am so excited that John McCain picked Sarah Palin. She is not only a lovely woman but also articulate and conservative!

She brings a great deal to this ticket as a politician, a woman and a mother.

We're in for an exciting time in history. No matter who wins in November, it will be a historical election: we will either have a black American in the White House or a woman as vice-president.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Republicans take home the cake in 2008! Everyone is excited to jump on the McCain and Palin ticket! Best was to put this is: This sure "fuels" the debate!

http://www.johnmccainsarahpalin.us

Anonymous said...

Do you think Miss Hillary wishes she was a republican? It just seems to get worse for her as the year goes on.

Laura Echevarria said...

I know. Poor Hillary! As Palin said, Hillary cracked the glass ceiling but didn't break it. I'm praying Palin breaks it!

Anonymous said...

Alaskans Love Sara

RawMilkStar said...

Just found your blog because I was trying to find a transcript of Obama's speech to Planned Parenthood regarding his first act of president would be to sign the Freedom of Choice Act. Thank you for your transcription, the videos I found on YouTube cut out the Q&A session afterward. I am also very excited about Sarah Palin being chosen at McCain's running mate. My oldest son is 21 and has Down Syndrome - I posted on my blog some of my thoughts in a post entitled Down Syndrome. I will be adding your blog into my feed reader.