Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Alex Jones Goes After Michelle Malkin

I am not going to paint all liberal Democrats with the same brush. I will say that protestors outside of GOP conventions tend to be very, very, very liberal and fringe. I can't speak about those protesting the DNC convention.

The closest I ever got to the DNC conventions I ever "attended" was several blocks away from the convention center. For some reason (mmm, I wonder why?), DNC organizers wouldn't give NRLC passes to the convention and we had difficulty booking space for a press conference anywhere near the convention site.

There were a few times I called a hotel in preparation for a press conference we wanted to hold at a DNC convention. The hotel had space available that the DNC had booked and decided not to use, however, the hold was still in place. I wanted to book the space but when hotel catering called the DNC to release the hold, the DNC wouldn't release it when they found out who wanted it.

C'est la vie.

This year, one protest by liberals in Denver involved a confrontation between liberal talk show host Alex Jones and syndicated columnist Michelle Malkin. You'll notice that Jones does nearly all the talking:




h/t Sister Toldjah

No comments: