I know, I know
I had every intention of posting blog entries this past month but we're still working out the kinks involved with my website being available at school so I can write posts during my lunch hour. The site is currently blocked by parental controls and, although I submitted a request, the URL wasn't quite right (my fault!) and it is still not accessible.
In addition, I have to be honest and say that, to some degree, I was off in the corner licking my wounds.
I mean, really, President-I'm-for-FOCA-Obama?
Well, it's a done deal and his proclamation today declaring his support of Roe was not at all surprising. I was just glad that President Bush was able to issue his proclamation declaring January 18, 2009 "Sanctity of Human Life Day." It was the last in a long line of pro-life initiatives, laws, executive orders and proclamations promoted or authored by the Bush White House.
Today, on this 36th anniversary of Roe v. Wade, we will miss having our champion, President George W. Bush, in the White House. God bless you, sir, and God bless the United States.



2 comments:
For all the Catholics that voted for Obama, may you hang your heads in shame. Not only here in the United States will the babies die a death that one wouldn't wish on an enemy but now our money will go to support the murder of babies outside this country. You wanted change; now you have it. More abortions around the world.
So very, very sad but true. Thanks for commenting.
Post a Comment