Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Palin Rolls with the Punches

Opposition research is coming out about Sarah Palin but I think the only thing Democrats are going to find is that her foibles are all, well, average.

She represents many of the electorate: she doesn't fit a one size fits all mold, she has her family issues and she's a political outsider.

These are good things.

The Obama camp needs to understand one thing: don't underestimate her and don't tick off American women by downplaying all that she's done. That just sounds like the good-ole-boys circling the wagons for defense.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of punches, I'd be careful if I was Obama or Biden and spoke poorly of her children. Given her background, she could easily kick both their butts! Also, as for foreign policy inexperience, Alaska is not surrounded by fellow American states. Russia is a stones throw away from the shores of Alaska. Anyone who is the governor of Alaska has foreign policy experience.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure you can count geography as experience, or else she would be more Russian than American (she is closer to them).

She DOES have the pro-life stance on abortion, but she does not have a "consistent ethic of life," so she is not fully pro-life.

We need to teach her about her Catholic roots and the full pro-life stance.
www.consistent-life.org

Anonymous said...

I know Sarah is not perfect, but to me she is the epitome of trust. She is also a very strong woman. Has to be to weather all the Obots have thrown at her. I say Obots and not Democrats because many Democrats have not drank the Kool Aid.

Thank you Laura for a quiet place in the storm.
Andy

Laura Echevarria said...

Thanks Andy! I try!