Culture, Etc
Today's "Culture, Etc." section of the Washington Times contains a quote from the article I wrote for Spring 2007 Human Life Review called "Personally Opposed, But". I'm sorry to say that my subscription to the Times expired recently and I haven't renewed it yet so it was a friend who brought the quote to my attention earlier today.
Of course, I may cause a small skirmish with my pro-life Democratic friends but I firmly believe that unless something significant happens, the leadership in the Democratic party will continue to support abortion on demand without exhibiting any qualms (unless a poll, near election day, tells them otherwise).
You can find the Culture, Etc. blurb here. If you are interested in reading the entire article, please e-mail me at laura@lauraechevarria.com and I will be happy to send you the full article in MS Word (be warned, it was around 5,000 words).



No comments:
Post a Comment