Friday, May 25, 2007

500 Visitors

Today, lauraechevarria.com reached a goal of 500 visitors. I started the site in 2006 but wasn't happy with the layout or template so I pulled the site, revamped it and reintroduced it on April 9th of this year. I am grateful to everyone who has visited and hope the site will reach the goal of 1000 within the next month.

Thank you.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Have you thought about joining prolifeblogs.com? I'm sure you'd get more readers that way.

Suzanne said...

I just noticed you *are* on prolifeblogs.com-- sorry about that!

Laura Echevarria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura Echevarria said...

Thank you. Your timing isn't too off. I sent prolifeblogs something a couple of weeks ago but hadn't heard back. I resent everything this past Saturday and received a positive response from them that evening. Many thanks for noticing!